Find answers about frequently asked questions and discover how RebateKey works
Our site is built to help you get full priced sales using rebates instead of coupons. Full priced sales can help you rank faster than discounted sales. But please note that we are not a review generating platform.
With our platform, you can enter any URL you want to send the buyers to claim your rebate. The buyers will enter their order ID into our system to start the rebate process. You will also be able to communicate with buyers using our buyer/seller messaging to help them with the process or answer questions.
We also provide landing pages for you to drive your own traffic in order to get more claims per day.
The fee is $2.95 per buyer claim. You prepay the amount equal to your per day rebates. Each time a rebate is claimed we charge the card on file to replenish your funds.
After the buyer enters their order ID and the money is held for 30 days, you will then have a 5-day window to approve or decline the rebate. After that time period ends, the buyer will receive their payout.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
The payment system uses multiple wallets:
- 1 wallet per rebate campaign.
- A general wallet (you can consult your general wallet here: https://rebatekey.com/seller/wallet).
When you create/edit a rebate campaign, payments are credited into the rebate campaign wallet. To consult the wallet of each rebate, go to your list of rebate campaigns (https://rebatekey.com/rebates). On the right part of each rebate campaign, click on the dark "Details" button and click on "View wallet".
When your rebate campaign ends (or if you cancel it), the system automatically will first check how many claims you had for that rebate campaign. According to the number of claims you got, the system will block the corresponding amount of money in your rebate wallet to pay out buyers.
The remaining money for that rebate campaign is automatically transferred to your general wallet. For your new rebate campaigns, you will be able to pay with your general wallet.
Yes, each time a buyer claims a rebate you will be given their order ID to approve/dispute. Please check carefully as sellers who dispute too many rebates will be flagged.
The determination of a rebate dispute should be based on the compliance of one or more of the following reasons:
- The rebate key submitted was not legitimate.
- The order was cancelled or refunded.
- The product was returned.
- Extra coupon/discount was applied in addition to the rebate offered.
- The item bought was not the one advertised on the site.
- The item has been bought multiple times from a same account on the marketplace in connection with the site (this depends on the seller's policies).
How do I dispute a rebate?
- Put the number/buyer name somewhere you will remember like on your phone, computer, on your calendar, or a draft in your email.
- Let the buyer know through our messaging system that their rebate will be declined due to the cancellation/refund/not verifying their order ID, etc. Sometimes they may have purchased the product again or entered a wrong order ID.
- Wait until the 30-day waiting period ends.
- Decline the buyer's purchase during the 5-day window before the system automatically approves the rebate.