Organics Monk Organic Sea Grapes, Dehydrated lato, Organic seaweed - Umibudo - Green caviar - Caulerpa lentillifera - Delicious Crunchy Healthy Freshness from the Oceaneagrapes , Superfood From the sea
Note: You have to register with RebateKey.com to be able to claim a coupon for Monk Organic Sea Grapes.
- No more shopping for sushi: premium restaurant quality. Enjoy and eat like you are in a sushi restaurant. Use our Sea Grape Seaweed and your favorite filling to create a postic diet. It is the ideal setting for a sushi night with your loved ones. It has 100 grams of grapes, giving you a lot of scopes.
- North American Umami Flavor in Korean Seaweed: Our dried sea grapes seaweed come from the ocean. It is good to eat with kimbap, sushi, musubi and onigiri. You can try all of these recipes with our Sea Grapes that make food taste more umami
- DELICIOUS & WONDERFUL TASTE: When enjoying sea grapes, let's bring out the flavour of the ocean. The nicest part about these tiny green seaweed bubbles is that they make a loud "Pop" sound in your mouth when you take your first bite, which makes you feel happy and delighted.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Great green colour, no artificial colours or preservatives, all-organic, and pleasant scent, much like freshly harvested produce. Enjoy your crunchy, fresh sea grapes with some seafood sauce because Organics Monk sea grapes have a delicious seaweed flavour (seafood sauce, soy sauce, wasabi, served with Japanese food)
- EASY TO STORE: Includes a desiccant pouch and a sealable bag. We have used resealable packaging for the fresh dried sea grapes. After opening, you can simply re-seal the container and store it in a cool place. Refrigerator storage is recommended for the extended shelf life of the products.
- 100% Sea Grapes (Umibudo): Using Japanese dehydration technology, Umibudo seaweed is a nutrient-rich seaweed that is farmed naturally in the stunning seawater of Vietnam. Umibudo sea grapes are completely dehydrated and in brine.
- Seagrapes, also known as Umibudo, is a tropical aquatic vegetable that is very popular in Japan where it is considered a delicacy. It is highly regarded for its succulent appearance, refreshing taste, and pleasing “pop” when you eat it.
- We Are Here To Help You - Organics Monk is dedicated to offering our clients a first-rate product, and we welcome your inquiries if you're not happy with your purchase or have any other concerns. To help, kindly leave a message for us.
See what our users are saying!
You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Discover more deals...
So, what are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Be part of RebateKey
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Start Now!