Dental Floss|Flossers for Adults Childs Dental Floss Dispenser 308PCS White Floss No Contact Refill Floss Holder|More Hygienic with Refills Travel Case for Clean Teeth (white308)

50% OFF
$23.50

$11.75

YOU SAVE $11.75 $11.75
See this Dental Floss Flossers For on Amazon Get more Coupons up to 100% for Health & Personal Care

Note: You have to register with RebateKey.com to be able to claim a coupon for Dental Floss Flossers For.


Code for all 

Professional Quality Automatic Dental Floss Box

  1. Flossing can effectively remove plaque from the adjacent surfaces of teeth and reduce the occurrence of caries and periodontal disease.
  2. Flossing also includes the effective removal of food residues that cannot be removed by toothpicks
  3. Flossing can massage and stimulate the gums and promote the blood circulation of the gums
  4. Flossing can effectively reduce bad breath with consistent use
  5. Contributes to the maintenance of oral and general health.

Dental floss is a thin thread-like material made of nylon, silk or polyester threads.

Although it looks very simple, don't underestimate this thin thread, it can effectively clean plaque on the adjacent surfaces of teeth.

Read more

Brushing method can only remove about 65% of plaque, the remaining 35% of plaque exists on the adjacent surface of teeth (also known as the gap), under part of the gum edge, and in the dead space caused by the misalignment of teeth, which is difficult to be removed directly.

This part of plaque can also cause caries and periodontal disease, but it is often neglected due to its location.

This is part of the reason why even after brushing and flossing, debris can still be cleaned out and people who brush their teeth carefully still have oral problems.

Flossing is a good choice for cleaning between teeth

Read more

The travel size is more compact and lightweight, so you can easily carry and use it to protect your periodontal health more comprehensively.

Read more

Open and use the way are no contact, more hygienic and healthy.

The floss stick is different in that it wears a hard stick at the end, which makes it easier to learn to master without wrapping it around your hand when using it, but the cleaning method is no different from other types of floss. Also for orthodontics it is more convenient to pass the gap between the teeth of the archwire.

See what our users are saying!

Karen

Karen

Raymond

Raymond

Taylor

Taylor

Lena

Lena

Amber

Amber

Tanya

Tanya

Daniella

Daniella

Maxenne

Maxenne

Chalida

Chalida

You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?

Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?

Sign Up Now!

Discover more deals...

So, what are you waiting for?

Sign Up Now!
Trusted Marketplaces

Be part of RebateKey

Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?

Start Now!