Note: You have to register with RebateKey.com to be able to claim a rebate for Wine Bottle Pump Vacuum Stopper. Rebates are guaranteed as long as you follow the rules.
The Fresh Pour Wine Saver pumps oxygen out of an opened wine bottle and reseals it with a wine stopper. The sealing condition will slow down deterioration of wine, which will preserve the wine for up to 10 days. For a half-full wine bottle, it should take about 15-20 seconds of steady pumping to achieve a vacuum seal. When you want to taste the wine again, simply pull the center of the stopper to break the seal and remove it.
1 Wine Wine Saver Pump
4 Wine Rubber Vacuum Stoppers
How to use:
Setting the date indicator:
1. Use the symbol to indicate the date you last opened the bottle.
2. Gently swivel the metal ring to left or right until the symbol is above the correct date.
To Keep your wine fresh:
1. Insert the stopper plug into the neck of the wine bottle until it is firmly seated.
2. Connect the wine pump with the wine stopper. One hand firmly grip the top of the bottle and base of the pump to hold them in place.
3. Continue holding the bottle while moving the handle up and down until you feel resistance.
Removing the wine stopper:
1. Press the pin located in the center of the wine stopper towards the edge of the stopper to release the vacuum seal.
2. Continue to hold the bottle securely while easing the stopper upwards and out of the bottle.
See what our users are saying!
You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Similar Rebates and Coupons
So, what are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Be part of RebateKey
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Start Now!