Wool Pressing Mat for Quilting, 17” x 17”, Felt Ironing Pad 1/2" Thick, 100% New Zealand Wool for Ironing, Sewing, Cutting on Ironing Board, Tabletop
$8.38+ Free shipping
Note: You have to register with RebateKey.com to be able to claim a rebate for Sewing Cutting Board For Fabric. Rebates are guaranteed as long as you follow the rules.
- ✓✓Magically Irons Both Sides of your fabric – Cut your iron time in half with our wool ironing mat. Getting the flattest seams with just a hot iron and our wool ironing pad. It absorbs the heat from the iron and sends it back to the fabric. It helps you make fewer passes with your iron so your fabric won’t get scorched. Ideal for quilting, embroidery, stitching, applique work, patchwork or garment work.
- ✓✓Cut your Ironing time in half– Non-slip and heat resistant wool ironing board cover protecting the underlying surface. Get your projects done faster by making fewer passes with the iron on the fabric with the wool ironing mat for quilting. ½ Density for extra protection, use it on any ironing surface. It is providing a smooth and compact ironing surface.
- ✓✓Precision ironing, Minimizing stretching – Perfect surface for all your ironing needs. The wool pressing mat will keep the fabric in place while ironing, minimizing stretching. You can use it with or without steam for professional results. The texture of the wool pressing pad stops the fabrics from shifting, so no distortion when ironing.
- ✓✓High-Quality felted wool for ironing fabrics of all types – Firm and smooth wool ironing surface! The thick wool pressing mat for sewing easily accommodates placement pins. Place it near your sewing machine to avoid walking back and forth to the ironing board. It can be used to press quilt, garments, blocks, or embroidered pieces.
- ✓✓ Smoother and Neater quilts that are better and different - Helps the fabric retain their intended shape better than any wool pressing pad on the market. Made from quality 100% felted wool, ½ thick and 17”x17”, Woolin Ironing Mat absorbs heat, effectively pressing both sides of your fabrics. An easy workspace for any quilter. Perfect for ironing projects that involve embroidery, buttons, or any other accessories that won’t smash your embellishments.
See what our users are saying!
You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Similar Rebates and Coupons
So, what are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Be part of RebateKey
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Start Now!