[Box of 15] Silicone Scar Sheets, Medical Silicone Scar Removal Sheets (3.5”x1.6”) Silicone Sheets for Scars, Keloid & Acne, Scar Treatment Sheets for Burns & Surgery Scars, Reusable w/UV Protection
$0.00+ Free shipping
Note: You have to register with RebateKey.com to be able to claim a rebate for Scar Gel. Rebates are guaranteed as long as you follow the rules.
- ✅ LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE - JJ Care's Silicone Scar Sheets are general-purpose adhesive tapes mostly used in scar treatment and overall wound care. Each scar silicone patch is made of highly breathable materials that protect skin integrity especially during prolonged wound care and scar treatment. Despite excellent adhesion, the sheet still lets skin breathe without causing any irritation.
- ✅ SCAR TREATMENT – Use of medical grade silicone over old and new scars reduces itching, redness and discomfort associated with the formation of such. Silicone gel mimics the natural skin barrier or acts as a second skin while forming an occlusive dressing to keep contaminants at bay. Use of the breathable soft gel sheets prevent further damage to the skin while providing bandage stability.
- ✅ GENTLE ON SKIN - The Silicone Gel Sheets are made latex-free and safe on sensitive skin. It is important to choose the right type of medical tape so as not to cause further tissue damage or any allergic reaction to healing scars and wounds. As an excellent wound care product, this soft silicone tape that blends with skin color offers smooth and painless removal, high skin tolerance and no residue.
- ✅ MEDICAL APPLICATIONS - The Silicone Scar Sheets can be used on several applications. This type of medical tape is most often used in scar treatment as well as wound aftercare. It is recommended for use on healing C-section scars. And because it's air permeable, this type of tape is ideal for those with sensitive skin. The silicone patches for scars are a great way to promote collagen production to help improve old and new scars.
- ✅ MEDICAL AND PRACTICAL USE - JJ Care's Silicone Scar Sheets are handy to have around the house. Moms will find a roll or two handy in flattening and reducing scar formation from cuts, scrapes and wounds. After use, just rinse, air-dry and reuse to help you save up on medical costs. Each sheet can wear up to minimum of 20hrs a day for 14 days. For new scars, the course of therapy is 8 weeks. For older scars, the course of therapy is 3-6 months
See what our users are saying!
You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Similar Rebates and Coupons
So, what are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Be part of RebateKey
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Start Now!