50pcs Large 1 Gallon Mylar Bags for Long Term Food Storage 10" x 14" 11 Mil - Ziplock Standup Heat Sealable with 500cc Oxygen Absorbers - 5 Colors

Rebate: 33%
$29.99

$19.99

YOU SAVE $10.00 $10.00
See this Pcs Large Gallon Mylar on Amazon Get more Rebates up to 100% for Home & Kitchen
Buy Product

Note: You have to register with RebateKey.com to be able to claim a rebate for Pcs Large Gallon Mylar. Rebates are guaranteed as long as you follow the rules.


Our 3 in 1 bundle comes with 50pcs of 1-gallon Mylar bags and bonus 500cc 55pcs of Oxygen Absorbers and 72 pcs of labels.

 

❤ How to use our Mylar bags❤

Step 1: Fill your Mylar bags with food, leaving the bags open and a few inches of space near the top for the seal.

Step 2: Take out an appropriate amount of oxygen absorbers packets and put them in the bag.

**If you have extra oxygen absorbers, ready an airtight seal jar to put these spare packets in immediately after you open the package or you can re-vacuum seal.

Step 3: Squeeze the extra air out and seal the bag quickly with an iron, heat sealer, or hair straightener. Seal above the zipper

** about vacuum sealing, this bag will only work on a commercial grade vacuum sealer.

Step 4: Label the bags

How long should it take for my absorber to remove air from my bag?

It depends on the climate. If it is a dry climate, it may take up to a week for an absorber to fully activate. In a warm, humid climate, it might take only 48hrs.

Do I need to use oxygen absorbers with everything I store?

Most food will benefit in longevity when using it. They are unnecessary when storing sugar or salt. Note that some foods may not store well for long periods of time no matter the method used (for example flour, yeast and some spices.)

Why don't my bags get completely vacuumed?

While there will be some compression of the Mylar bag after sealing due to the oxygen absorber, an absorber is only removing the 20% of the atmosphere in the bag that is oxygen, leaving the 80% that is nitrogen intact. Also, when sealing bags make sure you remove as much of the ‘headspace’ as you can; this is the area at the top of the bag you seal. Even a little headspace can use up much of the power of the oxygen absorber.

See what our users are saying!

Tanya

Tanya

Amber

Amber

Taylor

Taylor

Raymond

Raymond

Daniella

Daniella

Chalida

Chalida

Maxenne

Maxenne

Lena

Lena

Karen

Karen

You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?

Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?

Sign Up Now!

Similar Rebates and Coupons

So, what are you waiting for?

Sign Up Now!
Trusted Marketplaces

Be part of RebateKey

Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?

Start Now!