[Premium] Insulating Fire Brick for Forge, Soft Insulated Fire Brick for Pizza Oven, Kilns, 2700F Fireplace Bricks, Fire Pit Accessories for Heater, Metal Clay, Jewelry Soldering 9"x 4.5" x 2.5"…
$9.89+ Free shipping
Note: You have to register with RebateKey.com to be able to claim a rebate for Fire Bricks. Rebates are guaranteed as long as you follow the rules.
- ✅ EXCELLENT INSULATION - DC Care's Insulating Fire Bricks deliver quality insulation support and can withstand temperatures up to 2,700°F. This type of ceramic brick has a good resistance against high heat due to its composition: Aluminium Trioxide, Ferric Oxide and Silica. The bricks also provide much-needed structural strength for stoves, ovens and fireplaces.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL AND USE - The standard-sized fire bricks follow basic bricklaying steps with the use of simple tools. You can either do it on your own or have a handyman do it for you. These refractory blocks can even be laid creatively depending on your aesthetic requirements. Your firebox project will be ready for use following proper curing or drying.
- ✅ WORKS WITH MOST OVENS AND STOVES - Going with the traditional brick oven for your pizza business? Build your own pizza oven with DC Care's fine-grained insulating firebricks that also provide structural support for the oven floors and walls. When it comes to stoves, the firebricks ensure more efficient burning for wood or coal-burning stoves and rocket stoves.
- ✅ LONG-LASTING AND DURABLE - DC Care's fire bricks don't fall apart that easy even when frequently subjected to heat for long periods of time. These bricks have low thermal conductivity and are abrasion-resistant which definitely means these bad boys are in it for the long haul by giving you a more efficient fire. Sturdy bricks keep the heat and fire in by refracting while also protecting the exterior structure from fire damage.
- ✅ FOR INDUSTRIAL AND HOME USE - The insulating fire bricks are great for home projects such as oven construction, stove insulation, outdoor fire pit, clay pottery, forge burner, hearth-making and glass making. For industrial use, refractory ceramic bricks can be used as kiln, furnace or heater lining for glass, iron, steel and power generation industries.
See what our users are saying!
You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Similar Rebates and Coupons
So, what are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Be part of RebateKey
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Start Now!