Countersink Drill Bit Set 1/8"x5/16"(3x8mm) and Built in Stopper- Depth Adjustable by Turning The Knurling- Tungsten Carbide Tipped Counterbore- Woodworking Tools and Carpenter Tools by ShoppingLand
Note: You have to register with RebateKey.com to be able to claim a rebate for Drill Bit Set. Rebates are guaranteed as long as you follow the rules.
- 【No wrench needed to adjust depth】 - You can adjust the depth by turning the knurl by hand without a wrench. This kind of method is the unique one in the world. Ezenkorea has invented this method located in Korea. This has got 5 countries patented: the USA, KOREA, JAPAN, CHINA, AND TAIWAN.
- 【To Prevent Scratches On The Surface】 - When you make a hole on the wood surface, The Ezen countersink bit goes into only a predetermined depth, so making a hold is very stable to anyone. Because the built-in stopper does not spin on the wood surface, even if the drill spins continue to make the hole. There are no scratches left. Ezen countersink adjustable drill bit is the best product to drill straight lines.
- 【Quick Set Up The Wood Working Depth】 - You can set the drilling depth as fast as your desire. Depending on the depth of the screw you want and the thickness of the wood. It keeps to help you to maintain the same depth. This is an advantage of our product that you cannot find in other wood working tools and equipment.
- 【Replaceable Center Bit And Body] - Once you rotate the retained ring and align it to the line on the body, you can replace and reassemble it. Please rotate until the marked line at the end of the ring is visible and align the bolt holes with the marked line. The last step is to tighten the bolt. If you remove completely the retained bolt, you have to re-tighten make sure to.
- 【Outstanding Control Range And Depth】 - Compared to other companies, the stopper control range is longer. The stopper control range is 2.5mm (3/32 in) to 23.5mm (59/64 in). It is possible working up to 39mm ( 17/32 in) once you replace it with a long type center bit 85mm(3 11/32)in. ※ Please use the standard 1/8"(3mm) and 5/32"(4mm) for the center bit. [Do not use products larger than 1/8"(3mm) and 5/32"(4mm) sizes.]
See what our users are saying!
You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Similar Rebates and Coupons
So, what are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Be part of RebateKey
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Start Now!