Note: You have to register with RebateKey.com to be able to claim a rebate for ARK's Z-Vibe. Rebates are guaranteed as long as you follow the rules.
ARK's Z-Vibe® is a vibratory oral motor tool that can help build oral tone and improve a variety of speech, feeding, and sensory skills. Use it to provide a varied sensory experience and/or to provide targeted tactile cues within the oral cavity. Its gentle vibration provides a new level of sensory stimulation to increase oral focus and draw more attention to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. Vibration can also be very calming, soothing, and organizing.
The Z-Vibe®'s sleek, innovative design features a lightweight, plastic handpiece with gentle bumps around its circumference for a non-slip grip. This texture can also be brushed along the cheeks, arms, hands, etc. for additional tactile input. The handle comes with a blue Probe Tip on one end and a Switch Tip on the other. Use the Probe Tip for oral motor assessment and development. To turn the unit on, simply twist the Switch Tip at the opposite end of the handle just until the unit starts to vibrate (please do not over-tighten).
Designed with versatility in mind, there are over 35 tip attachments available in various sizes, textures, and resiliencies. From spoons to toothbrushes to pencils and more, the same handle can shift goals simply by switching out one tip for another. View them all here.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The Z-Vibe® is sold here with 1 Probe Tip and 1 Switch Tip, other tips sold separately. Or, you can add an extra one at a discounted price (regularly $5.99) via the pull-down menu above.
- Battery included (please note: this is a special Vibe Battery not sold in stores - we recommend buying a spare)
- Measures approximately 6.5" in length and less than half of an inch in diameter
- Recommended for individuals of all ages and abilities under the guidance of a therapist or a trained caregiver
- The Z-Vibe is available in two different versions: plastic (all of the color options) or metal (aluminum). The plastic options are sturdy, affordable, easy-to-clean, and colorfully kid-friendly. The aluminum option has slightly more weight to it, and the metal is cool to the touch.
Caution: the Z-Vibe is NOT a toy. It is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist). It contains small parts (including a battery) that may pose a choking hazard: direct adult supervision is required at all times.
See what our users are saying!
You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Similar Rebates and Coupons
So, what are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Be part of RebateKey
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Start Now!