Note: You have to register with RebateKey.com to be able to claim a rebate for Antibiotic Oral. Rebates are guaranteed as long as you follow the rules.
Dental Probiotic is a superior blend of active probiotic cultures formulated to prevent the overgrowth of harmful germs and promote dental health for kids and adults. This proprietary probiotics supplement delivers 7 billion active cultures per tablet, including the following powerful strains: L. Paracasei, L. Reuteri, L. Salivarus, L. Acidophilus, and L. Coagulant. By curtailing the growth of harmful oral flora, this product significantly reduces those producing volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) that cause halitosis or unpleasant breath odors. This supplement contains the optimal strains of S. Salivarius, which combats bad microorganisms that contribute to a variety of oral health problems, including dental caries, gingivitis, periodontitis, tonsillitis, and oral candidiasis. The L. Reuteri probiotic in this supplement has been shown to reduce bleeding gums caused by gingivitis.
- HELPS PREVENT BAD BREATH: The battle between good and bad oral flora happens not only in your gut but in your mouth too! These chewable probiotic tablets promote the growth of good oral flora, reducing odor and keeping breath fresh.
- PROMOTES OPTIMAL ORAL HEALTH: Tuthi supplements contain the optimal strains of the S. Salivarius probiotic, to help reduce the incidence of conditions such as tooth caries, gingivitis, periodontitis, pharyngitis, tonsilitis and oral candidiasis.
- HELPS MAINTAIN HEALTHY GUMS: The L. Reuteri beneficial probiotic strain has been shown to reduce gingivitis, which can cause bleeding and infection in gums. L Reuteri has been shown to outcompete germs that cause plaque, leaving gums healthier.
- CHOOSE TUTHI'S SUPERIOR FORMULA: Our pro dental formula contains more than 2X the number of probiotic strains than other brands. So when putting your money where your mouth is, select the probiotic dental formula with the most beneficial oral flora.
- HELPS HEART HEALTH: On top of all the other positive benefits of a healthy mouth flora, it is a positive impact on heart health. Some of the same germs that can harm teeth and gums have also been found in the heart valves of patients with heart disease.
See what our users are saying!
You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Similar Rebates and Coupons
So, what are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Be part of RebateKey
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Start Now!