Elara Keratin Treatment for Dry Damaged Hair Repair | Hydrating Mask & Argan Oil Set for All Hair Types | Enriched with Jojoba and Avocado Oil | Deep Conditioning Moisturizing Hair Care | Sulfate Free
$29.37+ Free shipping
Note: You have to register with RebateKey.com to be able to claim a coupon for Keratin Treatment.
- Excuse Me, You Need This Hydrating Hair Treatment - Ever felt like, after you’ve singed your hair to pieces, brushed it, teased it, attacked it with any force necessary to make it obey, that it’s crying out to you? Correction, screaming at you. If it could talk, it would say “I’m not angry, I’m just disappointed”. Whelp, good news! The Elara Hair Treatment Set is here for you. Which means you can throw away all your other DIY hair treatments (don’t lie, we’ve all done them)
- How Will This Save My Hair? - We’re so glad you asked. This hydrating hair treatment is like a hot bath after a long day. It’s able to transform your dry, damaged hair and change your hair care routine for the better. Packed full of good-for-you ingredients, this hair mask and oil combo offers a deep treatment unlike any other. These babies not only repair your hair, but work to prevent any future damage. Which, for all our colour-treated or bleach haired girls out there, is a godsend
- But Wait, There's More - Without any nasty sulfates or parabens, this treatment is 100% cruelty free and made in Israel (so you know it’s got to be good). Made with the finest ingredients, it won’t ever weigh your hair down. It’s also specially formulated for all hair types and will make your hair shinier, bouncier and happier than ever. So whether you’ve got curly, straight, thick, oily, thin or dry hair, this hydrating treatment is your new BFF
- Salon Quality Product – Cheap commercial hair products are often diluted or made with cheaper chemicals. Your Elara set is made with higher quality ingredients that are more effective and gentler on your hair and skin. Basically, you get what you pay for! Your set is infused with a combination of Jojoba, Argan, Avocado and Pomegranate Seed Oils, Date Extract, and Keratin. It’s like giving your body its daily dose of vitamins. Plus, it promotes hair growth, making it grow thicker and longer
- How Do I Use It? - After shampooing, apply the hydrating hair mask to damp hair. Focus mostly on the ends. Wait 5-7 minutes. Use this time to put a face mask on, soak in the tub, or scroll through your insta feed. Rinse out with cold water (because it closes your hair’s cuticle). The hair oil can be applied on both dry and wet hair. Apply a small amount into the palms of your hands. Rub hands together to warm up the oil and apply to your hair by pressing onto hair ends and flyaways
Hydrated, healthier, silky hair? Sign us up!
Beauty routines that include dyes, blow dryers, and other unnatural elements rob your hair of its natural nutrients and leave it damaged. If you are looking for something to nurture your hair back to health, grow it out and step up your hair care routine, Elara makes for the best hair treatment a gal could ask for right now.
What is it made from?
As a restorative hair treatment, the hydrating hair mask and hair oil are packed full of natural goodness. It’s got:
- Jojoba oil: inspires thickness and strength while mending split ends
- Argan oil: makes dull strands sleek and shiny by moisturizing and protecting your hair while enhancing elasticity.
- Avocado oil: dives deep into the center of your strands, hydrating and fortifying from the inside out
- Date extract: brings down breakage with amino acids and damage-defending omega-6 and 9
- Keratin: slows hair aging and controls those frizz-causing cuticles to make unruly hair remarkably manageable
- Pomegranate seed oil: strengthens growing hair by improving blood flow to your follicles
How often should I use it?
Use this hair mask weekly. For best results, we recommend using it twice a week!
How many uses in a jar?
You can get 3-4 months worth of weekly hair masks and oil out of each jar! Talk about a solid investment.
Do I still use my conditioner?
Nope! Ideally, this hair mask should replace your conditioner altogether – especially if you’re only washing your hair a couple times a week.
While we can’t promise you’ll be able to resist flipping your hair Charlie’s Angel style, we can promise that you (and your hair) will thank us later.
See what our users are saying!
You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Discover more deals...
So, what are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Be part of RebateKey
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Start Now!