ASAKUKI Humidifiers for Bedroom Large Room, Top-Fill Cool Mist Humidifier for Baby,Plants,3L Tank Air Humidifier with Essential Oil, Ultra-Quiet for Home Nursery, 360°Nozzle,Lasting 30Hrs,Auto-Shutdown
Note: You have to register with RebateKey.com to be able to claim a coupon for Humidifiers For Bedroom.
It is easy to refill and clean, even for kids and the elderly, thanks to a built-in handle on the tank. Simply turn the adjustable 360°rotation nozzle to control the mist's direction.
A red indicator light will tell you when the water level is low, and it will shut down automatically if no water is added.Efficiently Humidify for Long Lasting Time
With a high mist height up to 80cm and large speed adjustment range, powerfully moisture, it can radiate to huge humidification area, no need to worry about soaking your desk, floor, walls or accumulating water droplets like other humidifiers.
With zero noise distractions, It can humidify you bedroom quiet up to 30 hours at lowest speed.Filter free Humidifier & Essential Oil Function
Add your favorite essential oils to designated position to spread relaxing aromas for creating the ideal climate in your bathroom, bedroom or any room around the house, and enjoy every minute of your routine.
Unlike others, our filter-less humidifiers never need replacing, saving you the extra cost.Read more
- Place the humidifier on a smooth and flat surface to avoid objects blocking the air inlet, such as carpets or towels, otherwise cause water accumulation on floor and lid.
- Please remember to clean your humidifier before the first use, making sure to remove the sponge in the base. For a longer lifespan, make sure to clean the humidifier regularly.
- Check the max water line to see if there is too much water in the water tank and base chamber. Pour out extra water if water is over the max line.
- Check and clean the Water Outlet Valve.
- Check whether the Float Brackets rotates smoothly and clean them.
- Please make sure the arrow above is aligned with the indicator line on the base to ensure the water tank is properly onto the base.
- Do not add water to the mist tube, it may cause the humidifier to fail to mist.
See what our users are saying!
You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Discover more deals...
So, what are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Be part of RebateKey
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Start Now!