Any parent knows that one of the most important tenets of having a newborn is quality bonding. Study after study has shown that this is crucial for your baby's first year and promotes healthy attachment and adaptation methods that will stay with them for the rest of their lives. Make sure you're able to bond with your baby without having to hold a cumbersome bottle with our handy feeding tool!
- Beneficial Bonding/Closeness With Mom and Dad?- Breastfeeding your baby isn't always an option or a desire, but this shouldn't ever make a parent feel guilty. In fact, Mom and Dad can both take part in feedings with this simple baby bottle holder, which is designed to mimic the position of the breast for the baby. Baby can bond with both parents and give mom (or dad) a much-needed break.?
- Easy To Use?- Just put the bottle in the slot, throw the weighted strap over your shoulder, and rotate the bottle until your baby has the perfect angle for drinking. Then, simply relax and stare at that beautiful baby face.
- Fits Any Baby Bottle?- The material is stretchy enough to fit any baby bottle, but grips firmly to the bottle so it won't fall out of the holster. Fill it with pumped milk or formula as you normally would, and you're good to go!
- Frees Up Your Hands?- Anyone who's held a baby bottle for a whole feeding knows that it can leave your arm feeling tired. Apart from that, if you're supporting baby with one arm and holding the bottle with the hand in the other, you can't do much else. Now, you can hold your baby and use that other hand for whatever you want! The possibilities are endless. Reading a book? Check. Glancing at your emails? Check. Cuddling your jealous toddler at the same time? Check and check!
- Great For Night Feedings?- Those first few months in the newborn phase are exhausting, and leaving night feedings up to one parent is bound to cause resentment. Trade on and off with your partner as you tackle those cherished (eventually) parenting challenges together, giving each other time to catch up on necessary Zzzs.?
- Use It For Skin-To-Skin?- Skin-to-skin contact, or kangaroo care, is important for bonding. You can easily use this bottle holder while utilizing skin-to-skin contact.
LuxFeeder? allows amputees as well as those who have lost the use of an arm to more easily feed their baby.Helps caregivers with:
- Chronic pain
- Limited Use of Hands
Comes In A Gender-Neutral Yellow! Size is 24.4" x 6.5" x 3.34"
See what our users are saying!
You'd like to get access to hundreds of deals?
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
More from that seller...
Discover more deals...
So, what are you waiting for?Sign Up Now!
Be part of RebateKey
Join tens of thousands of smart and happy shoppers! What are you waiting for?Start Now!