Table of Contents
Are you confused about how to log out of the Amazon App from your devices? Look no further.
We have compiled this in-depth guide to help you understand how you can log out from your Amazon accounts (on multiple devices and operating systems).
In this post, we will go over step-by-step how you can log out easily.
Quick Summary of This Guide
This guide has all the necessary information you need that can help you log out of Amazon from different devices including Android and iOs.
Read this post to find out how…
How to Logout of The Amazon App from Your Phone (Android and IPhone devices) – Quick and Easy Guide
If you want to log out of your Amazon account from your Android and iOS devices, look no further.
Here’s a quick guide to help you sign out from any mobile device.
- Open the Amazon Mobile App on your phone
You will see the three horizontal lines icon on the top left
- Tap on the menu icon to see the list of options on the top left corner
- Tap ‘Settings’ in the account menu
- Select the ‘ Sign Out’ option
- You will instantly see a confirmation pop-up to verify if you want to log out.
- Select ‘proceed to log out’
The app will take a few seconds before it logs you out.
To log out of Amazon from your iPhone, you need to open the app on your device.
Then, click on the three lines on the top left side to see the drop-down menu.
Scroll to the button and tap ‘ Sign out’.
How to Logout of Amazon from Your Laptop – Here’s What You Need to Do
If you’re confused about how to log out of the Amazon app from your browser, here’s what you can do.
- Open your Amazon account from your browser or the Amazon website.
- Click on the ‘Account and List’ menu icon on the upper right corner
- Move your cursor to the end of the list
- Select ‘sign out’
You will instantly be logged out of your account.
How to Switch Accounts On The Amazon App?
If you want to log in to a different account on Amazon, follow this step-by-step guide:
- Open the Amazon App and enter your Amazon account credentials
- Go to the ‘Account & List’ menu
- Select ‘Switch Accounts’
- Choose the account you want to log in to or enter a new account information
- Press enter and log in to a different account
If you are using your browser, you can directly click on the ‘Use A Different Account for This App’ from your welcome screen.
Once you enter your account information for the new account, you can switch accounts by pressing ‘enter’.
How Do I Log Out of the Amazon Mobile Browser?
If you want to sign out of the Amazon Mobile browser, visit the Amazon website from your iPhone or Android phone.
There is a hamburger button on the top left panel, click on it and scroll down.
Tap on the ‘Sign Out’ option to log out of the Amazon Mobile Browser.
How to Remove a Device from Amazon? – Step-by-Step Guide
In case you have logged into your Amazon account from a device you no longer use, here’s what you can do to deregister.
- From your computer log in to your account
- Open ‘Content and Devices’
- From the panel click ‘Devices’
- Choose the device you no longer use and select ‘Deregister’
Your account will be signed out of that device instantly.
How Do I Log Out of Amazon Prime from My TV?
Amazon does not allow users to log in or log out of the Amazon Prime Video website. You will have to deregister your device if you want to sign out.
- Open your Amazon Prime Account
- Go to ‘Prime Video Settings’ from your Prime Video home screen and click on ‘Content and Devices’
- From your ‘ Register Option’ displays your ‘Device’ panel
- Select the device you want to remove and click ‘Deregister’ to remove it from your list.
You will automatically sign out from the Amazon Prime Video App.
Why Do I Need to Log Out From My Amazon Account? – Complete Overview
We do recommend users log out of their Amazon app for safety reasons.
If you use shared gadgets such as Android or iOS devices, you should log out of your Amazon accounts once you are done using them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Sign Out of Amazon Kindle?
If you want to sign out of Amazon Kindle, here’s what you can do:
- Open the Kindle App from your device
- Click ‘More’ on the navigation bar
- Tap ‘Sign Out’ from the Amazon website
- Confirm logout of Amazon account.
How Do I Logout from The Amazon Shopping App?
If you want to log out from the Amazon Shopping App, move your cursor to the ‘Account & List’ option from your primary Amazon account and click on ‘Sign Out’ to log out.
How Do I Log Someone Else Out of My Amazon Account?
To remove someone from your account, open your account from your computer. Go to settings and click ‘ Your Account’.
From the drop-down menu, select ‘Your Account link’ and go to the ‘Digital Consent’ option.
You can manage your content and devices from there.
Can I Change My Amazon Account On Alexa?
- Open Alexa on your device
- Click ‘Settings’
- Select the device you want to deregister
Once you have removed your previous account, select ‘ Register’ to log in to a new profile and remain signed in.
How to Logout of Amazon App – Final Thoughts
We hope this guide helped you understand how to log out of Amazon from all your devices.
Remember, if you want to log in again, Amazon will send a one-time password (OTP) to register.
For any further information, feel free to contact us.