Table of Contents
The Amazon Music app is an extremely popular streaming software for audio and video songs.
However, we noticed that a lot of customers face difficulty in locating their music once they download it to their android device.
If you are in the same dilemma, this article will help you provide quick and easy solutions that can help you locate your Amazon music files.
Quick Summary Of This Guide
This guide will help you:
- Locate your music files based on your device
- Softwares that will help you manage Amazon Music
- How you can effectively manage your music folders
- Where Amazon Music downloads to depending on your device
- How to prevent music from downloading to hidden folders
Where to Find Your Amazon Music – Here’s What You Can Do
If you use an android device to access Amazon Music Unlimited, you might not be able to find it on your phone directly.
In case you are facing this issue, here’s what you can do.
Oftentimes your downloaded music goes to hidden files on your Android device. You can view these files by following these simple steps:
Go to the hidden files option and go to the /mnt/extSdCard/Android/data/com.amazon.mp3/files/music.
Sometimes your downloaded Amazon music can be saved to your SD card android data. To check if this is the case you can follow this route:
card android data com.amazon.mp3
card android media com.amazon.mp3
File Manager App
In case the first option does not work, we advise you to download a file manager app on your device. This will help you sort out your downloaded apps and show hidden files on your device.
When you download Amazon music, it will directly be saved to your manager app.
Here’s what you can do to find your downloaded audio and video files.
Downloaded Video files:
To view your downloaded videos, follow this link:
Downloaded Audio files
For your Amazon Audio files:
Settings From Your Amazon Music App
Another very important thing to consider is the settings of your Android Music Application. This can help you understand where your downloaded Amazon music is saved.
Follow these steps to find out how you can view your settings:
- Open your Amazon Music Application
- Go to the menu and click on the settings
- Click on the ‘Storage Location’ option from your Amazon Music app
- You will see two storage options: Internal and external
You can access your external storage folders through the following location:
However, for your external storage, you can find your Amazon Music through:
Where to Find Your Amazon Music On Your Device – Complete Overview
It is extremely important to consider that your Amazon Music location may vary based on the device you use.
Here is a list of devices and what you can do to locate your Amazon downloaded playlists.
If you use the Galaxy S5, we recommend a file manager application to locate your Amazon audio downloads.
Google Pixel Users
In case you are a Google Pixel user, you will most likely be able to find your Amazon Music through: Pixel/Android/data/com.amazon.mp3/files/Music.
Samsung Galaxy S6
Your Amazon downloads will most likely be available through your internal storage. To view your app folders, follow these steps:
- Go to ‘My Files’ on your android device
- Open ‘Device Storage’
- Go to ‘Data’ and com.Amazon.mp3
- Open your files
- Access your music folder
Note: You can also sort your files by downloading a file manager. Rename it to ‘My Files’ and save your downloaded files in the folder.
HTC Desire 620
Amazon music files are usually stored on your SD card for an HTC Desire 620 android phone. You could locate these files through PC\HTC Desire 610\SD card\Android\data\com.amazon.mp3\files\Music\Public
Similar to the HTC Desire 620, your Amazon Music downloads will be saved to your SD card. To view your hidden files go to: extSdCard/Android/data/com.amazon.mp3/files/Music
KitKat Motorola Photon Q
For the KitKat Motorola android phone, your Amazon music download may be visible through this path: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.amazon.mp3/files/Music/
Which App Folder Is The Best for Your Amazon Music- In-Depth Guide
If you frequently use Amazon music, we highly recommend you to download an App folder to download music and manage your Amazon music files.
We have listed a few of the best App folders that can help you easily find your downloaded music storage location.
TunePat Amazon Music Converter
If you are looking for a music converter for your Amazon apps, the TunePat is a great choice. You can easily convert your Amazon music to readable files.
Amazon Music Downloader
Amazon Music Downloader is another great app to download and list your music. It allows you to create easy storage location folders and is also great for offline listening. However, it might be a little difficult to use if you are new to the application.
Cinch Audio Recorder
In case you want to record audio files, we suggest you get the Cinch Audio Recorder. This software has an extremely easy interface and allows you to convert and record without any sort of hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
How Do I Find My Amazon Music Library From My Phone?
- Open your Amazon Music App
- Tap on the ‘Library’ icon
- Select a playlist from your favorite artist
- Scroll down to view your playlist
Where Does Amazon Music Save to On Android?
- Select the download button that is next to the song or album you would like to download.
- Drag and drop the songs to the Download folder
- Your downloaded folder will be saved to the Amazon Music Folder on your Device.
How To Download Your Entire Amazon Music Library?
If you want to access your Amazon music offline as well, here’s what you can do to download your entire library.
- Go to the Amazon Music app from your device
- Select the ‘ My Music’ option that is located at the bottom of your screen
- Click on the three dots of any list
- Tap the ‘ download’ button to listen to the songs offline
Why Can’t I Play My Amazon Not Playing?
In case your Amazon Music is not playing, here’s a list of things you can do:
- Connect your device to your mobile network or Wifi
- In case you do not have wifi, change your settings to a cellular network.
- You can also try forcing your Amazon Music to stop and then reopen it.
- Open your Amazon Music account and re-login to it.
Where Can I Find My Amazon Music downloads?
If you can’t find your Amazon Music downloads that you recently purchased, here’s what you can do to solve the problem
- Go to the Amazon Music App
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ option
- Click on the ‘Refresh My Music’
Where Does Amazon Music Download to Android? – Final Verdict
Amazon music is often saved in a hidden folder on your android device. However, that does not mean you can not access it.
We hope after reading this guide you were able to find where your downloaded music is saved and how you can access it.
Do let us know if there is anything more you would like to know in the comment section below.