Table of Contents
With fast shipping, easy returns, and unbeatable prices, buying clothes on Amazon is hard to resist—especially if you’ve got a vacation or event coming up and you’re on a time crunch. Beyond Amazon deals and coupons on their own brand of basics, there are tons of high fashion brands to choose from too.
Finding cute clothes on Amazon may seem difficult because of the sheer number of products they sell, but once you familiarize yourself with the brands they carry and deals they offer, Amazon will be your go-to clothing retailer.
Ready to find affordable cute clothes on Amazon to add to your wardrobe? So are we.
Does Amazon Have Cute Clothes?
Short answer: absolutely.
If you have specific brands in mind, searching for them directly is an easy way to find cute clothes on Amazon. Brands usually have their own page where you can see their most popular items and browse by category.
Amazon carries tons of higher end statement pieces, but if you’re looking for affordable staples to add to your wardrobe, look no further than Amazon’s own brands.
These items are more bare-bones than the clothing sold by other brands on the site, but sometimes a solid slim-fit tank top or lightweight dress is exactly what you need to pull an outfit together. Some of their pieces double as excellent workout clothes as well!
The clothing on Amazon Essentials is unbelievably cheap (like under $20 cheap) with tons of reviews and high ratings—and you can get an even better deal by shopping during the annual Amazon Prime Day sale, where you can expect to see Amazon Basics at 30-50% discount.
Additionally, if you’re asking, “Can you use coupons on Amazon to save on clothing?”, the answer is yes! There are so many ways to save money on your wardrobe with Amazon.
The Drop is inspired by the latest fashion trends and designed by the biggest influencers on the internet. The clothing brand is exclusive to Amazon, so you can be certain that you won’t find a better price for an item on another online marketplace. The Drop is a fun mix of fashion-forward pieces and simple basics, ranging from handbags to bodysuits that look nothing short of luxury—with most pieces falling in the $20-50 price range.
Another Amazon-exclusive brand, “Find” is a great option if you’re looking for everyday classics that are chic and on-trend, rather than bold and trend-setting. While the prices are similar to The Drop, the target audience of this Amazon brand is slightly older Amazon shoppers, with blazers, wrap dresses, and jeans perfect for every occasion.
What Clothing Brands Does Amazon Carry?
Amazon brands are a great option if you’re in need of staples or looking for fast fashion but there are tons of popular fashion brands that sell their products on the site too.
Their clothes also make great gifts for friends or family. Our Amazon gift guide has even more info about how to maximize your savings when you buy gifts from their site.
15 Cute, Cheap Clothing Brands on Amazon
These brands are fashion lovers go-tos when looking for items in the same price range as Amazon’s own brands ($10–$50):
1. Eimin – Known for cardigans, skater skirts, and blouses that nail that charming French-girl aesthetic
2. Daily Ritual – Comfortable, luxe-looking basics from t-shirts to leggings
3. Goodthreads – Elevated loungewear-turned-streetwear with a workwear flair
4. Shein – Fun pieces for casual going out settings from brunch to a party
5. MISFAY – Casual warm weather looks like knit tops and beach dresses
6. Calvin Klein – Reasonably priced cult-classic for women, men, and kids
7. Adidas – Beyond sneakers, Adidas has athleisure and activewear in tons of fashionable prints and styles
8. Nike– Sneakers, activewear, and athleisure that’s understated while still stylish
9. Ella Moss – Women’s clothing that’s trendy and classy with a low price tag
10. Levi’s – Known as the best jeans brand in the world, you’ll be hard pressed to find a better deal than Amazon
11. MANGO – With a vibe and price point similar to Zara, you’ll get European-style clothes in a number of styles and sizes (including an amazing plus-size line)
12. French Connection – A classic approach to fashion with romantic silhouetted dresses, business casual staples, and long lasting fabrics
13. BCBG MAX AZRIA – The feminine, casual yet sophisticated line that evolved from BCBG
14. Theory – Minimalist brand that focuses on comfy, casual outfit basics
15. Rachel Roy – Famous for flattering, feminine clothing for women of all sizes, these dresses are fancy while staying surprisingly affordable
5 High Fashion Brands on Amazon
While these brands are pricier than most on Amazon, they’re usually listed at the lowest price point you’d find anywhere online:
1. Frye – Known for their high quality, authentic leather goods
2. Rag & Bone – A timeless brand specializing in urban women’s clothing
3. Solid & Striped – Beautifully-made bathing suit line for all ages
4. VINCE– A sleek line of minimalist clothing you can dress up or down
5. The Kooples– Edgy, modern clothing for men and women ranging from sleek to grungy
How Do I Find the Best Clothes on Amazon?
Besides searching these brand names on Amazon and scrolling through the brand’s page, you can also search for specific items and then check some of these brands in the filter box on the left-hand side.
However, you won’t just want to search for a broad term like “dress.” You should already have an idea of what you’re looking for, like “cocktail dress” or “red midi dress.” Amazon has so many items that you can easily get lost in the search results if you don’t get specific.
Using Rebates on Clothing from Amazon
By signing up for an Amazon discount site like RebateKey, shoppers like you can find amazing deals that you can use when buying cute clothes on Amazon. With up to 100% cashback rebates, you’ll be able to make your already affordable purchase even cheaper. RebateKey sends your Amazon cashback in the form of a check, so you can spend your money on whatever you want—even another fashionable outfit from Amazon.
Now that’s smart shopping.