Old Navy is a fan favorite for the whole family. With their trendy basics and reasonable prices, it’s no secret why this clothing store is so beloved. When Old Navy’s already low prices meet their frequent sales, it’s enough to make a bargain hunter’s heart sing.
If you love going back to the Old Navy store because of its reliably low prices, you might not always want to spend the minimum $50 necessary to receive free shipping. But don’t fret! We’ve got four more ways you can snag free shipping before you click checkout.
Old Navy Shipping Costs
Old Navy organizes its shipping costs based on the delivery speed. So even if you hit that $50 order minimum, if you need your order ASAP, you might want to pay for expedited shipping. While delivery times and shipping charge are subject to change, here are Old Navy’s standard shipping options:
- Everyday Free Shipping – Old Navy’s everyday free shipping option is available for everyone who spends at least $50, and you’ll receive your items within seven to nine business days.
- Standard Shipping – With Old Navy’s standard shipping option, you’ll pay $7 and receive your items within three to five business days.
- Two-Day Shipping – For Old Navy’s two-day shipping option, you’ll pay $17 to receive your items within two business days.
- Next Day Shipping – Old Navy’s next day shipping will get you your package in one business day for $22.
Remember, these delivery times are just estimates, so your everyday free shipping order could arrive in a couple of days, while your next day shipping order might be delayed by a day or two.
Top Five Ways to Get Old Navy Free Shipping
If you’re in no rush, and you’re craving free shipping for your Old Navy purchase, we’ve got you covered with the top five ways to get Old Navy free shipping.
#1 Meet the $50 Order Minimum
First up, you can simply meet the $50 order minimum to qualify for free shipping. If your budget doesn’t have $50 worth of Old Navy clothes in it this month, consider some sneaky ways to meet this minimum for Old Navy free shipping:
- The Buy and Return – Order enough to hit $50 and then utilize Old Navy’s free return policy to return whatever you don’t want.
- The Tag Team – Double up with your favorite fashionista friend or family member and order your clothes together to hit the $50 minimum for Old Navy free shipping.
#2 Take Advantage of Coupon Codes
If you’ve been furiously googling “old navy free shipping code,” you’ve quickly realized that Old Navy is known for its frequent and massive sales, complete with bonuses like an Old Navy deal, discount code, and even a free shipping code.
Before you resign yourself to paying for shipping or buying more than you want or need, do a little research and see if you can find an Old Navy free shipping code.
Need help finding an Old Navy free shipping code? Try this:
- The Old Navy Website – Your first stop should be the Old Navy website to check what sales and discounts they are currently offering.
- Old Navy Super Cash – If you know how to use Old Navy Super Cash, then you might be familiar with the various Old Navy promo codes they offer once you use it. This could include an Old Navy Coupon Code for free shipping.
- Unaffiliated Websites – If you leave the Old Navy website empty-handed, try looking through unaffiliated websites that collect and post an Old Navy discount code.
- Social Media – Other savvy shoppers, will sometimes share exclusive coupons on platforms like Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter.
With a bit of perseverance, you’ll definitely find an Old Navy free shipping code in no time.
#3 Sign Up for the Old Navy Credit Card
If you’re a frequent Old Navy shopper, opening an Old Navy Visa card can give you access to their loyalty rewards program that offers fantastic deals and savings. This includes three to five-day free shipping on any online order through the Old Navy App or website and its sister companies Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta.
To attain this distinction, you must earn at least 5,000 points on your Old Navy credit card.
You receive 5 points for every $1 spent at Old Navy and its sister brands, so after spending $1000 at Old Navy, you’ll be eligible to receive free shipping using the Old Navy free shipping code: NAVYIST.
#4 Utilize In-Store Pickup
If a credit card isn’t your speed, look into Old Navy’s in-store pickup option. If your local Old Navy has the items you want in stock, you can bypass the time and cost of shipping by utilizing Old Navy’s in-store pickup option.
Just add your items to your cart as you normally would, but choose in-store pickup rather than shipping. Your order will be ready within 2 hours if you order before 4 PM, and you can choose from:
- Curbside Pickup – For the shopper who prefers to remain in the comfort of their vehicle.
- In-store Pickup – For the shopper who might want to browse the in-store offerings.
#5 Order Your Merchandise In-Store
For our final tip on how to get Old Navy free shipping, you’ll need to head to your neighborhood Old Navy for a shopping trip.
If you find anything you like in-store, but they don’t have the size or the color you want, the retail associates will be able to order it for you with free shipping. It’s as easy as that!
More Ways to Save with RebateKey
Once you’ve secured your Old Navy free shipping, you’ll never want to pay full price online again. With RebateKey, you don’t have to.
Receive up to 100% cash back rebates and coupons from trusted major retailers when you shop online with RebateKey. If you’re asking how to get Old Navy free shipping or discounts from your favorite stores, you’ve found your answer.
Welcome to RebateKey.