Bath & Body Works was founded in 1990 and is now located on six continents.
This well known beauty brand is famous for its signature scents, which you can enjoy in body care products ranging from hand sanitizer, body lotion, shower gel, body wash, hand soap, to body spray. We guarantee you have a favorite, even if you don’t know it yet.
Yet, you might be wondering how to get free shipping on Bath and Body Works products! With how accustomed we’ve become to 2-day delivery, it isn’t difficult to understand why customers wouldn’t want to pay to have their purchase delivered. First off, yes, you can get your favorite hand soaps, body scrubs, and lip balms delivered to your door free of charge.
However, it’s not as easy as you might expect. In this short but sweet guide, we’ll explain just how to get free shipping on any Bath and Body Works product, as well as which lush, top-rated items you may want to stock your cart with.
Bath & Body Works Free Shipping 101
Unlike other retailers, Bath & Body Works typically doesn’t offer free shipping on items even when you reach a certain price threshold. Standard orders will come with a pesky $5.99 flat rate shipping fee applied if you spend more than $10, and a whopping $9.99 fee applied if you spend under $10.
To avoid these fees and to procure that Sweet Pea-scented lotion you so desire, consider the following:
- Sign up for Bath & Body Works emails – The company is very coy about their free shipping policy—just look under their Top Offers page. While the most they’ll give up about when free shipping is available is a “sometimes!” they do concede that the best way to find out about free shipping promotions is to sign up for their emails.
In addition to free shipping deals, there are other gems to be found in Bath & Body Work emails. The store is generous with its coupons, which may make up in some instances for its lack of free shipping. If you really want to hit the jackpot on a discount code, gift card, or promo, go ahead and sign up for direct mail body works coupons, which sometimes have the greatest discounts.
- Shop during the holidays – Based on their past promotions, it’s a safe bet that Bath & Body Works will continue to offer free shipping around holidays like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and throughout the holiday shopping season. For Cyber Monday 2020, they offered free shipping for orders over $50, which, granted, is a whole lot of lotion.
- Look for free shipping codes – Keep your eyes peeled for a free shipping code floating around the great wide web. Bath & Body Works typically will run these codes for free shipping on orders over $25 or $30 and only within a 24 to 48 hour time window.
If you’re looking for additional savings on your favorite hand sanitizers and shower gels, be sure to take advantage of the following:
- Shop the store’s semi annual sale
- Sign up for the Bath and Body Works reward program
- Shop the Black Friday sale
- Shop their big candle sale (great for gifts)
- Follow the store on social media for up-to-the-minute news on the latest promos
- Make their Top Offers page a tab on your browser
Bath & Body Works Must-Haves
Now that we’ve explained the best ways to set yourself up for free shipping success, let’s look at which top items you should put in your Bath & Body Works cart. The most coveted items, according to the most recent Bath & Body Works’ five-star customer reviews, include:
- You’re the One, Into the Night, Japanese Cherry Blossom, A Thousand Wishes, and Dahlia are the top five scents available at Bath & Body Works.
- With over 700 positive reviews, these products have customers raving, and buying more:
- In the Stars ultra shea body cream, 4.8 average stars out of 996, $14.50
- Gingham ultra shea body cream, 4.8 out of 1123, $14.50
- Into the Night ultra shea body cream, 4.8 out of 836 reviews, $14.50
- You’re the One fine fragrance mist, 4.8 out of 745 reviews, $17.50
Save Big Without Ever Leaving Your Home At RebateKey
While securing free shipping on your favorite Bath and Body Works products can feel like a game of hide and seek, there are a few sure-fire ways to pay zero dollars on your deliveries.
If “never paying full price again” is your personal mantra, then you’ve landed in the right spot. Here at RebateKey, our platform hosts deals from thousands of reputable retail partners, including big names like Amazon, Walmart, and Etsy.
Long gone are the days of clipping coupons—with RebateKey, you can secure up to 100% walmart cash back offers on a variety of products with no mail-in rebates required. Ready to start saving even more? Let’s get started.