Table of Contents
If you’ve managed to find this page, you’re most likely wondering how to get free stuff on Amazon. While it may sound too good to be true, Amazon freebies aren’t as hard to come by as you’d think. There are tons of reasons why brands give away their products for free—it can be a way to generate sales, get more reviews, and clean out their inventory.
Yeah, yeah, that’s great for brands. What about the free stuff?
The fastest, simplest way to get a hold of free Amazon products is through a third-party Amazon rebate site. Between Amazon’s sales, their huge selection of coupons, promo codes, and other cashback programs, you can get great deals, free products, and sometimes, even end up getting more money back than what you spent.
Keep reading to learn all there is to know about getting awesome freebies through Amazon.
Does Amazon Give Away Free Stuff?
As an Amazon Prime member, you earn more than just two-day shipping—you’re entitled to regular coupons, massive sales, and even free stuff. But even if you don’t have a prime membership, all Amazon customers have access to some serious perks.
Here are some of the awesome freebies that Amazon offers:
- Kindle eBooks – Some books are out of copyright, are longtime classics, or are simply free for a limited time as a means of advertising. Regardless of why Amazon always has free books available for Kindle owners to browse.
- Audiobooks – If you’d rather listen to a book-on-tape, the audiobook site Audible is connected to Amazon and is always offering free trials that you can cancel anytime.
- Music – Even without a Prime membership, you can stream and download hundreds of digital songs and albums off of Amazon Music. If you want to see what music is available for free, sort your search results by price (low to high) and all the free options will jump to the top.
- Apps – As long as you have an Amazon device, like an Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, or tablet, you’re able to download games, social apps, and more for free.
- Movies and TV – Amazon Prime members are able to stream popular movies and TV shows, as well as programs made exclusively for Amazon, at no additional cost.
- Cloud storage – Even if you aren’t a Prime member, you get 5GB of free storage on Amazon Drive to keep whatever you want in a safe, easily accessible place. If you have an Amazon Prime membership, however, you get the 5GB of cloud space and unlimited photo storage.
How Do I Get Free Amazon Gift Cards?
While there are ways outside of Amazon to get store credit, such as cashback sites that pay you in gift cards, there are ways to get Amazon credit through the site itself.
Here’s how you can get a free Amazon gift card:
- Send in your old stuff – With the Amazon Trade-In program, you can send in old electronics, books, video games, and more in exchange for an Amazon gift card. Shipping is free, so you can send in anything you have lying around the house, but if they decide not to accept your items, they aren’t sent back to you, so be sure to review the criteria ahead of time before something you care about ends up in Amazon’s recycling bin.
- Use Amazon Cash – Amazon Cash is a new way to pay at places like 7-11, CVS, and over 45,000 other stores. You load money onto your account and pay with a barcode or phone number, but as a way to incentivize people to test it out, Amazon runs promotions for new users such as $5 in Amazon credit when you add $20 to your Amazon Cash account.
- Opt for slower shipping – Every time you select Free No-Rush Shipping at checkout, you’ll get a $1 digital reward, which can add up quickly for frequent Amazon shoppers.
How Do I Get Free Merchandise on Amazon?
If you’re looking to get free merchandise from the seller rather than digital Amazon freebies or store credit to use later on, your best options are product reviews and rebates. It’s easy to get excited about tangible free stuff, but since these methods aren’t usually offered by Amazon directly, it’s important to look into the legitimacy of these freebie groups and companies first.
How Do You Get Free Products from Amazon to Review?
If you’re a famous internet personality, such as a blogger or social media star with a large following on YouTube or Instagram, you’ll have no problem finding free products to review on Amazon—and you’ll make money from the sales you facilitate by means of affiliate links. But for everyone else, the world of free products in exchange for reviews isn’t quite as simple.
Some ways to go about this include:
- Browse Facebook groups that post about opportunities
- Join reputable sites that connect sellers with reviewers
Reviewing products on Amazon can take a lot of time and energy if you aren’t already an established influencer online. For most people, Amazon rebates are a more convenient and fruitful option to score a deal.
Using Rebates to Get Amazon Freebies
Rebates found on an Amazon discount site are an easy way to get free sample products with no Amazon review required. All you need to do is track down a rebate with 100% cashback, make your purchase, and then wait for your check in the mail.
With RebateKey, you can find 100% cashback rebates in seconds, giving you a fast pass to Amazon product freebies. By joining RebateKey, you’ll have access to a wide range of products, from organic serums, hair growth vitamins, and immune support supplements, to fuzzy socks and ionic hair dryers, all absolutely free.
Let’s shop savvy and score a deal, shall we?