Find answers about frequently asked questions and discover how RebateKey works
RebateKey gives you direct access to exclusive manufacturers’ rebates for top-selling brands and products. This means you purchase an item and after a 35-day wait, you get a check mailed to your house for whatever you paid for the item in the first place. After you’ve purchased the product you need to report back with your REBATE KEY, which is your order number. Once the seller verifies your order, they will approve the rebate and your rebate amount will be credited to your account (shows on Wallet). We hold the funds for 35 days to make sure there is no error or problem, and after that, we will send you a check.
Basically, the only thing you have to do is find great offers, buy and report your purchase in less than an hour and you'll get your money back after 35-days.
- Make sure to enter your full name and mailing address correctly as this is where your rebate checks will be sent. We will also send you a text message code to verify that you are a US resident.
- Browse all the products currently available at 25% - 99% off. Select the one you want and just click buy!
- After you’ve purchased the product you need to report back with your REBATE KEY, which is often your order number. Once the seller verifies your order, they will approve the rebate and your rebate amount will be credited to your account.
- We hold the funds for 35 days to make sure there is no error or problem, and after that we will send you a check.
- Create a RebateKey account here.
- Find the item you want to purchase and click on it.
- Click on Buy Product, it will display the instructions, read them carefully.
- Check the box that assures you have read all instructions and accepted Terms and Conditions of the service.
- Click on Buy Product again, it'll take you directly to the product.
- Purchase the product on the URL you've been taken to, usually Amazon.
- They will give you an order ID, copy it.
- Go back to the site and go to Purchases > Unclaimed.
- Click on Confirm Purchase and paste your Order ID and confirm it!
- Wait 35 days for the check to be sent to your house.
Rebates are processed after 30 days of purchase. This is how we can offer such high discounts. Sellers have 5 days to approve or decline the rebate.
Rebates are automatically approved after 5 days.
On the buyer wallet page, you can easily see which rebates are going to be included in the next check. There is a table that says coming payouts below totals.
We have implemented a change in our system where all of the rebates are pre-approved. The seller has until the 35th day to dispute the rebate if for some reason the buyer canceled or returned the item.
Our site is built to help you get full priced sales using rebates instead of coupons. Full priced sales can help you rank faster than discounted sales. But please note that we are not a review generating platform.
With our platform, you can enter any URL you want to send the buyers to claim your rebate. The buyers will enter their order ID into our system to start the rebate process. You will also be able to communicate with buyers using our buyer/seller messaging to help them with the process or answer questions.
We also provide landing pages for you to drive your own traffic in order to get more claims per day.
The fee is $2.95 per buyer claim. You prepay the amount equal to your per day rebates. Each time a rebate is claimed we charge the card on file to replenish your funds.
After the buyer enters their order number and the money is held for 30 days after that you’ll have a 5-day window to approve or decline the rebate, when that period ends a check will be sent to the buyer.
Let us know if you have further questions or clarifications.
For now, we tolerate sellers asking for reviews if they ask the buyer to do so kindly. Please avoid offering any kind of extra reward in exchange of it or providing any URLs to do so.
If we detect you're negatively pressuring buyers to leave reviews in order to Approve their rebates, your account could be suspended.
We could, in the future forbid any activity related to reviews if we detect too many abuses.
The payment system uses multiple wallets:
- 1 wallet per rebate campaign.
- A general wallet (you can consult your general wallet here: https://rebatekey.com/seller/wallet.php).
When you create/edit a rebate campaign, payments are credited into the rebate campaign wallet. To consult the wallet of each rebate, go to your list of rebate campaigns (https://rebatekey.com/rebates.php). On the right part of each rebate campaign, click on the dark "Details" button and click on "View wallet".
When your rebate campaign ends (or if you cancel it), the system automatically will first check how many claims you had for that rebate campaign. According to the number of claims you got, the system will block the corresponding amount of money in your rebate wallet to pay out buyers.
The remaining money for that rebate campaign is automatically transferred to your general wallet. For your new rebate campaigns, you will be able to pay with your general wallet.
We’re very sorry to hear that. While our site is great for certain items, it's important to remember that customers have to pay the full price and wait for their rebate. What we suggest sellers to increase claims is to drive their own buyer traffic to their landing pages. This is a great way to do it, a different one would be offering a 100% rebate!
When your campaign is over, you can request the refund back to your card.
What you need to do is:
- Put that number/ buyer name somewhere you'll remember, like a note on your phone/computer/draft on your email.
- Let the buyer know (through our messaging system) that his/her rebate will be declined due to the cancellation/refund/not finding the order ID (sometimes, they have bought the product again or entered a wrong order ID).
- Wait until the 30-day waiting period ends.
- Decline that buyer's purchase on a 5-day window before the system approves them automatically.